Sunday, January 4, 2015

Our 1st: princess party & egg


After hosting many Star Wars bday parties for my brothers, Mama was excited to host a princess party for the 10 of us to celebrate my 4th bday. 

Princesses dancing away to music & bubbles. 

Lunch time, eating some of my favorite foods 

After my princess party, my silly family came over to celebrate with me too!  

Best bday present - Oreo (5.5 months old) laid her 1st fresh egg for my bday breakfast!

The yolk is a darker orange and tastes so much better!  Left side is our fresh egg, right side is from the store.  Can't wait to eat another fresh one tomorrow.   Each chicken will give us about 6 fresh eggs a week! 

For 3 years in a row, I've spent my actual bday (1/4) @ Happy Hallow. 

Merry Go Round.  

New Year's Eve Korean BBQ dinner with the Yangs.  Yummy food and great company!  

I'm glad my brothers know I'm the Queen :)

Love our girl moments 

Cousins playdate ... while their parents are on a date night. 

Celebrating with Uncle Steve his 1st season with the 49ers @ Cooking Papas

Our library hosted a New Year's Eve disco party ... I had fun dancing away. 

My big bro has been rainbow looming these dragons for the past couple months.  They're pretty cool, come over to check them out. 


No comments: