Sunday, May 16, 2010

6th b-day celebrations

Celebrating with my kinder class on Friday. Per my request, Mama, Dada and Ethan brought pizza for my friends. Mama and Dada took the day off work and let me pick all my celebrations activities (our family b-day tradition).

My amazing kinder teacher Mrs. Eirich (SCU alum).

I had fun at Doa Doa's pizza party too. Older girls seem to like to play with me, and hold my hands!
My favorite Star Wars characters left me some b-day wishes while I was sleeping. What a pleasant sight when I woke up on my b-day! So many notes from them throughout the house.

Afterschool, we went to see "How to Train Your Dragon." 3D is super cool!

My b-day sundae at Red Robin.

Hanging out with the Storm Troopers and Biker Scout at my school festival on Sat. Mama has no idea who they are.
"Doctor"Auntie Emi's Physical Therapy graduation from UOP. Woohoo!

Wang family be-lated mother's day and my b-day celebration. Uncle Michael - welcome home! Auntie Tracy - we miss you, hope you're having fun in Hong Kong.

No comments: