
I got to join Goa Goa's field trip to the fire house in our neighborhood. Found myself a "date," isn't she cute? I get along quite well with older women ;-)

i'm in the fire truck. i was happy

Worshipping God on stage at Kids Club.

For Mama's b-day on Wed, we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Then they went out to Santana Row for dessert after tucking us in. Auntie Min thanks for "sleepsitting" so our parents can have a date night out. Mama had a great b-day, celebrating with family and her girlfriends all week. She's also so excited about her present from Dada, an SLR (one of those bulky cameras).

Meet Wonderful Whale, my kinder class stuffed animal. Since it's my turn to be star of the week, I got to bring him home.

Time to let our butterflies free, but these 2 seem to be very attach to us. They don't want to leave. We'll keep them home for a few more days.

Enjoying the view of the Golden Gate Bridge with Uncle Hibbs and Auntie Nancy.

Uncle Michael's home for Spring break! We're officially USC fans now (Grandpa hope you're not mad at us).
2 comments:
what a great week/weekend for the whole fam!
go trojans! startin' them young. nice, uncle michael! =)
I wish I went to a firestation when I was in kindergarten! And nice shirts boys! =)
Post a Comment