
I'm almost 3! On Sat Mama and Dada invited our family over to celebrate Japanese style. Thanks everyone for making the trip from SF and stockton to come party with me. Thanks for all my new clothes, books, games and snacks! Monday is my actual b-day - can't wait! Mama and Dada are taking the day off work to celebrate with me!

We had lots of yummy Japanese food - soba noodle, salad, sashimi, unagi, shrimp tempura and some drink called "Asahi" that they wouldn't let me try.

Grandma knows I love to cook so she got me my very own apron and some professional chef tools. Can't wait to use them.

Every Friday is spirit day at school, this week was "bring a stuffed animal." Ethan brought one too when he dropped me off and picked me up. I've been sleeping with Nash (gift from Nashville) since I was 2 years old.

Someone has to keep the house clean.
2 comments:
happy birthday ethan!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Ethan!!! Hope you are having a fun time with Mama and Dada today! Can we come by this week to visit and play? We have a present for you, and can restock any shortages of your favorite 'nacks if you're running low =) Love, Auntie Min & Uncle Mike
Post a Comment